湖北体彩11选5任5遗漏 www.z7077.com Macleans College has a deserved reputation for high performance in academic success and results in external exams regularly place the school among the top in New Zealand.
Our academic programme ensures that:
- We have an outstanding record of student achievement
- The curriculum has academic subjects at its core and is continually reviewed
- Macleans College students leave having achieved excellent results
- At Year 9 and 10 the curriculum aims to broaden the knowledge and skill of students
- At Years 11, 12 and 13 the curriculum allows for study towards a number of qualifications.
We have a professionally qualified and committed staff who:
- Deliver a high standard of teaching
- Are genuinely interested and care for their students.
- Are enthusiastically involved in the wider life of the school.
The aim of the Macleans College curriculum is to provide a quality education through the provision of a stimulating learning environment and inclusion of well researched learning opportunities.
The Curriculum incorporates provision for:
- Extension Studies Programme for exceptional students
- various levels of ESOL opportunities
- an inclusive health and lifeskills programme
- access to enhanced "off-site" educational opportunities
- an education programme that incorporates the direct teaching of Thinking
The key principles behind the current curriculum structure are as follows:
- that a broad base of rigorous subjects is offered, that includes the seven essential learning areas and skills of the New Zealand Curriculum Framework
- that students will be given advice and guidance that will assist in appropriate subject choices
- that Macleans College strives to ensure that academic standards, including results from national and international qualifications are comparable with the best in the country
- that Value Added Testing will provide information that independently monitors a student's progress in key curriculum areas.