湖北11选5开奖查:Behaviour, Discipline & Rules
湖北体彩11选5任5遗漏 www.z7077.com Standard of Behaviour
Students are expected to behave in a manner which makes Macleans College a civilised and pleasant place and where students show courtesy and consideration for others. All students and parents/caregivers accept a Code of Conduct on enrolment.
Behaviour Outside the School
Students should always be aware of the fact that their conduct reflects upon themselves and upon the reputation of the college. Uniform should always be worn in a way that is a credit to the college. A high standard of conduct, including good speech and manners is expected while travelling to and from school. Macleans College students are expected to show consideration and courtesy towards younger children and adults.
A student will be given 24 hours notice of being kept in for more than half an hour, eg school detention. The school reserves the right to detain a student for up to half an hour on any day without prior notice, eg house detention.
Smoking, Alcohol and Drugs
Students are not to be involved with cigarettes, alcohol or drugs at school, or to and from school, or on any occasion when they are wearing school uniform or at any function held under control of the college. The school views such involvement (in possession of, actually taking, or association with the activity) as a serious offence. The Police Youth Aid will be informed of any student attending Macleans College who becomes involved in criminal activity while at school, or while taking part in any event associated with the school.
Driving to School
Year 13 students can bring cars to school and to after hours school activities without permission. All other year levels are not able to drive motorcycles or cars to or from school, or be a passenger on a motorcycle or in a car driven by students to or from the school. Because of the great range of activities outside school hours, however, the Board of Trustees has allowed certain dispensations. All of the following conditions must be met for a dispensation to be granted, unless waived by the Associate Principal:
- The activities are outside normal school hours (i.e. 8.00 am to 4.00 pm on weekdays) either for an authorised activity at school or to provide transport to an away venue. eg. Girls’ soccer on Monday afternoons at away venues and late evening or night practices, eg. Band practice on Tuesday nights at school. It is not for attending normal sports training or other extra-curricular practice, immediately before school or immediately after school. It is not for driving to or from school for normal lessons under any circumstances.
- The student holds a current driving licence.
- Permission has been sought from the Associate Principal in writing, in advance. A card indicating approval will be issued to the student for the year.
- The teacher in charge of the activity has given approval.
- The student’s parents consent to approval being given.
The following activities are forbidden on the Macleans College network:
- Sending, receiving or displaying offensive messages or pictures. Offensive material includes racist or sexist material, pornographic pictures or text, dangerous goods or practices and any other material the Information Technology committee decides.
- Employing the network for commercial purposes. This includes purchasing of materials through the Internet.
- Accessing files belonging to other students, staff or the school without permission.
- Responsible Use Policy - Rules to Help Keep Students Cybersafe
- Visitors to Macleans College must report to the administration office.
- Students are under the school’s authority from the time they leave home until they return home, or at any function held under the control of the College.
- Matches and lighters, or any dangerous implement must not be brought to school.
- Cellphones must not be used between 8.30am and the end of the school day.
- All clothing, books and sports gear must be clearly named. No responsibility will be taken for lost property, but considerable effort will be made to find it if clothing and equipment are named.
- Students are not to chew gum.
- No school-age or personal friends of students may be on the school grounds during school time.
- Students crossing Macleans Road to and from school must use the pedestrian crossings opposite the school. The school provides supervision of the crossings at busy times.
- Bicycles may not be ridden in the school grounds and there will be no doubling.
- Damage (eg broken windows) must be reported to the House Leader. Student must be prepared to pay for damage they cause.
- If parents wish to locate their children during the day or after school, we request that they enquire at the school office. If parents wish to discuss a problem with teachers, we ask that an appointment be made.